Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for buying a dog from you?
- After you’ve glanced our site and read some of the articles please contact us via phone or email. We want to discuss your specific needs, expectations and budget so that we can help you find the ideal dog. Unlike other places, we work with a variety of breeds giving you the choice to select your preferred breed. – Not Everyone Likes A German Shepherd.
- Once we have defined your specifics needs and chosen a dog we will send you an invoice requesting 50% deposit payable via cash, check, credit card, wire transfer or Paypal (additional 3% fee may apply). The balance is due upon pick up or prior to delivery, before the dog leaves our premises funds must be confirmed.
Which payment options do you offer?
- We accept all mayor credit cards, paypal & intuit which are subject to a 3% fee. Other options are checks, wire transfers
Do you ship your dogs or must they be picked-up?
- Both options are available. We feel that personal delivery is ideal if not essential in order to insure a smooth transition. The next best thing is for the new owners to come to our facility and pick up the dog, go through the transfer of commands and handler training. If you want to have your dog shipped there is a $250 fee for an airline approved crate in addition to any and all shipping charges. We will take the dog to the airport for you with all required documentation. If you chose our VIP Service we can deliver the dog to you personally (there are limitations).
Are the dogs vaccinated?
- Yes, you will receive a current health certificate with your dog.
- Our dogs are on
Why should I buy a Personal Protection Dog instead of a Gun or an Alarm?
- maybe you should have all 3. A personal protection dog cannot be taken from you and used against you, is a companion and it can go places an alarm can’t. You can recall your dog but you can’t recall a bullet.
Are your dogs house trained?
- Our dogs are house trained and will behave in your house in your presence but they do not know your house so there will be an adjustment period where your dog must be watched or put away while unsupervised. Your dog will be obedience trained so a simple correction is sufficient to show boundaries and limitation in his new home.
Are females as protective as males? If they are spayed do they protect less?
- Yes, they can be as protective as males. Spaying may affect their level of protection or drives but not necessarily. The same can not be said about males, if neutered, it most definitely will tone down their drive as levels of testosterone are affected. Either way, if a customer alters any of our dogs, male or female, warranty will be void.
Would my dog need maintenance after he or she comes home?
- No. Due to our thorough imprinting & training program your dog will not need additional maintenance after you receive him. Its like learning to ride a bike or shoot a gun, they wont forget it, however, maintenance exercises can keep them sharp and at their very best. We list our maintenance options under Training & Pricing